GSA results management
1) Overhaul GSA results management so as to
- speed up the opening of large models
- speed up the saving of large models, including the saving of backups
- speed up results access
- store post-processed results
2) Provide results management console, for user control.
3) offer batch calc of post-processed results
How about only storing / outputting results that are potentially governing (i.e. convex hull for N-My-Mz). Same approach could be used for AdSec ('all' loads as input but AdSec only checks potentially governing load combinations).
Andrew, yes, we do intend to use SQLite.
Andrew Mole commented
Will you also be saving results to SQLite? If so, this would allow us to use faster extraction techniques from within Excel.