1) Design rationalisation:
* Introduce reinforcement strips.
* Provide convenient way of specifying reinforcement directions in a strip.
* Offer strip templates.
* Offer option to automatically rationalise reinforcement within strips.
2) Offer code based deflection checks.
3) Offer punching shear checks.
4) Allow reinforcement direction to be wrt user axis
5) Move to Design Layer
6) Option to average reinforcement across defined width
rcslab #design94 votes
Implemented slab design for GSA 10.1
1) Improve convergence and make convergence criteria more transparent.
2) Non-linear time history analysis.
3) Review Spacers.
- provide tool for the automatic generation of spacers
4) Include all facilities of rest of GSA e.g. 2D elements, offsets.
nonlin #analysis13 votes
Time history and dynamic relaxation analysis in GSA 10
Included in GSA 10.1 as slab design task
- Incorporate advanced section property calcs.
- Implement in steel design (in a general, code independent, way??)
section #object6 votes
Fabricated section are added but feedback would be useful.
- Member flags to offset to column faces and offset to top of flange.
- Framework for coordination of analysis and design models.
- Enable 'extraction' of analysis model(s) from design model.
design #system3 votes
The amount of processing needed on a GSA model of a slab and wall structure once it has been exported from Revit means that the models quickly diverge. The goal should be to maintain a single (BIM) model so that any changes in the geometry (Revit) model can be quickly exported to create a usable GSA model.
Detailed notes from a GSA User (with no Revit experience) on the issues from a recent complex 3D model will be attached as a comment on this idea.2 votes
resspec #analysis1 vote
Color codes (RGB #s) in the element table and property tables.
- Don't see your idea?